One of our most popular services at Rahav Wellness is intravenous (IV) nutrition therapy. During this procedure, vital nutrients are intravenously infused directly into the bloodstream through an IV drip in an unaltered, safe form that is very well tolerated.
Why is intravenous nutrition so effective?
Nutrients such as vitamins and minerals provide what is necessary for our cells to properly function. Without proper nutrition, the membranes in our cells can become brittle, permeable, and not protect the cell’s DNA and mitochondria. Sometimes even the cleanest diet may not translate to proper nutrition at the cellular level. Some potential causes of inadequate nutrition are: a compromised gut, chronic inflammation, poor digestion, food sensitivities, poor immune function, or any sickness. Bypassing the digestive tract allows nutrients to be absorbed in a fast and direct way. Results can often be felt immediately after the IV.
Dr. Rahav can tailor the IV protocol by varying the type and amounts of nutrients in accordance to what will be best for each individual patient. In doing so, IV therapy can be beneficial for a wide range of medical conditions, including, but not limited to:
- Autoimmune Disorders
- IBS, Crohn’s and other GI Issues
- Lyme Disease
- Allergies & Asthma
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome & Fibromyalgia
- High Blood Pressure
- Adrenal Fatigue
- Anxiety & Depression
A typical session lasts around 60 minutes, so during that time you can feel free to relax with a fresh cup of organic herbal tea in our beautiful IV suite.
Below is a description of some of our “cocktails”:
- Hydrogen Peroxide: This therapy boosts the immune system to combat viruses, mutated Candida, gangrene, and bacterial infections. It also improves the circulatory system.
- Adrenal: Contains glutathione which is the most powerful antioxidant in the body. It is effective for those who are stressed, toxic, aging, lacking sleep or with any prolonged illness. It strengthens the immune system, guards against the effects of free radicals, regulates inflammation, and repairs DNA.
- Myer’s Cocktail: Alleviates migraines, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, upper respiratory tract infections, chronic sinusitis, seasonal allergies, cardiovascular disease, and more.
- Vitamin C: Helps to repair a wide variety of chronic conditions. High dose vitamin C is toxic to cancer cells, an antiviral agent, it eliminates toxins, has a mild chelating effect for the removal of heavy metals, is an antihistamine to fight allergies, and repairs collagen.
To book an appointment or for more information on IV nutrition, please give us a call!